суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advertising cleaning grout





So for one of my really good friends in my program Iapos;m always helping her with her papers, grammer stuff and sometimes with wording/word choice.

So I finally start working on my take home exam thatapos;s due Mon. Night.� and Iapos;m asking her questions of word order/choice of word.� Iapos;m getting one word answers from her, finally she says "i donapos;t know car stuff, sorry" ...well I�really donapos;t either.� and half the time I help her I�have NO�IDEA what the paper is about.

I�mean...
I love helping my friends with wording and stuff for papers, resumes, e-mails.� But i never seem to get that same kind of help when I need it. Or the person I need at that moment is unavailable.

I�need to find someone to be ME while Iapos;m someone else.

/rant

abb asbestos, advertising cleaning grout, advertising cleaning free nyc services, advertising cle elum newspaper, advertising claim false.



Комментариев нет: